PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I 7 years ago have fallen and have stretched or have dragged out ligaments or cords golenostopa. In traumas...

Christina
18.07.2004, 16:50
Hello!
I 7 years ago have fallen and have stretched or have dragged out ligaments or cords golenostopa.
In a fracture clinic imposing a gypsum, have not correctly processed a wound, in consequence or investigation of that there was an inflammation. In this connection a gypsum have removed or have taken off before term. Also could not define or determine the diagnosis precisely: a stretching or break of ligaments or cords (treated for a stretching). The hematoma has descended or gone only one year ago.
At me in a place of a trauma - you could not advise frequent pains and edemas as I I can learn or find out precisely reason and what measures can undertake on elimination danoj problems (on a x-ray film there are no traces of a trauma, according to doctors, but pains proceed).
Thanks.

Didkovskij A.V.
19.07.2004, 11:16
Precisely to learn or find out, whether the ligament or cord;sheaf is whole, it is possible to make JAMR-the tomogram. To assume with the big share of confidence, what status of ligament or cord;sheaf, it is possible at survey. Probably, imetsja damage distal mezhbertsovogo a syndesmosis, for specification special roentgenograms are necessary. Treatment - depending on the diagnosis.