PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my son of 14 years. He seriously takes a great interest or is fond in tennis, and...

Irina Irbi
19.07.2004, 07:04
Hello, the doctor! To my son of 14 years. He seriously takes a great interest or is fond in tennis, plays every day hour on 2 3 ch. With the trainer. Two years ago he has gone through atypical GUS, 9 dialysises, fortunately while without consequences. Carried it or him here, in the USA to the expert on a children's nephrology in university, to go in for sports in any volume he has resolved. But till this moment during almost 2 h years he nothing was engaged, except for school. And now extremely intensive trenerovki cause infinite stretchings of muscles - that an anticnemion, an inguen, a femur. He tries to be warmed up, but helps or assists a little. The husband speaks it is necessary to drink protein cocktails for augmentation of muscular mass. And I am afraid. Vo-the first, at it or him still puberta has not begun, and vo-the second, I am afraid of repetition of problems with kidneys. What will advise?

Didkovskij A.V.
19.07.2004, 09:26
Experience of treatment tennesistov has shown, that the augmentation of time of warm-up of problem zones in 2 3 times removes or takes out the given problems. Concerning diseases of kidneys consult in conference "urologist".