PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not normally move At a leg on one leg or foot then it is difficult to lift it or her...

sasha to
18.07.2004, 02:11
I can not normally move
At a leg on one leg or foot then difficultly it or her podnjat-a-pain in a joint of a loin
Difficultly normally to go
At weariness I feel a pain of vertebra or vertebrae between scapulas
In obshem the sensation that " is not present some greasing in joints and bones " I do not know as better to be expressed
In rest of a pain is not present (while)
Began gradually
First after long walking a joint stops and anticnemions as though "became numb" then a loin and at last as though hrusnul a vertebra between scapulas (it has occured or happened at a raising of a load)
Doctors cannot while the exact diagnosis to put speak any syndrome mou??? Whether chto-
And the girlfriend the nurse speaks simply something in an organism does not suffice
27 years prompt if not the diagnosis then to what structure of the expert to address
And that of mind or wit not prelozhu and everyone ask money and them not so much

Didkovskij A.V.
18.07.2004, 20:08
The situation reminds an osteochondrosis of a backbone + a pseudorheumatism. Without survey your case to understand it is impossible. It is necessary to hand over analyses on rheumatic process, to make roentgenograms of a backbone. Orthopedists, rheumatologists are engaged in the given problem.