PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have a question: whether there are clinics on transplontatsii tazobed...

Konstantin
16.07.2004, 10:09
Hello. I have a question: whether there are clinics on transplontatsii a hip joint on Kuban, in Moscow, or in Tomsk? Such clinic is urgently necessary. Still it is desirable to know what guarantees give these clinics, well the operations, what price and so forth are how much successful?? Help or Assist please.

Elkin D.V.
17.07.2004, 21:48
Transplantation of joints as has not justified a method of treatment of and now, most likely, is not applied anywhere. A radical method of operative treatment is endoprotezirovanie, t. e. Implantation of an artificial joint. In Moscow such operations make in many clinics, do or make them and in Rostov on Don, for Tomsk and Krasnodar I do not warrant or vouch. The method well mastered also yields good results already for a long time. The price of an endoprosthesis from 800 c.u. for domestic up to more 3500 for import (is both for 1500 and for 2700). If it is urgently necessary - call to me on job, in our clinic in it or this are engaged at high enough level. Ph. learn or find out, having clicked the mouse on my surname.