PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of doctors on the developed situation. From...

Paul
13.07.2004, 10:10
Hello. It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of doctors on the developed situation. I apologize for not medical terminology. On January, 30th my mother (67 years) has fallen on slippery road and has received multiple fractures of an anticnemion (3 years ago there was a similar trauma on the same leg or foot, bones have hardly collected apparatus Ilizarova). to. The osteal tissue is amazed or struck by an osteoporosis probably new fractures even more difficultly. When it or her have brought in hospital the traumatologist as to me the brother in sisku has told or said was drunk also it or him have hardly found. Into a leg or foot have inserted a hinge and have put on an extract. Strange conversations on forthcoming operation also have begun. Travmotologom it was offered to wait till January, 12th speaking thus, what is it already late, or to pay for operation to a brigade and they will leave on January, 3rd (besides warning of a degree of a hang-over after its or his holidays and the anaesthesiologist - and whether there can be in general they a drinking-bout). The father has agreed on paid operation, but has not received the answer how much it will cost - have told or said, that will shortchange after operation (t. e. Can 5 and can and 105?). To Him have given the information or inquiry on item or point of a hemotransfusion on 10 donors!? I live in other city, mother most likely is not transportable. Operation still have not spent. Promise on January, 6th (on January, 3rd the traumatologist have not found). Why that seems to me that a situation any strange. Why first aid at a serious trauma at once has not been rendered in full and why she becomes paid? Why the information or inquiry on 10 donors when at other scheduled operations I heard on the average about 3 h? The Person lays on an extract with strong pains the sixth day. Relatives are afraid to spoil attitudes or relations with doctors that was not worse. How to be?

Kuzmina J.O.
17.07.2004, 00:14
To translate or transfer your mum in other hospital. It is not necessary to be afraid to spoil attitudes or relations: at the similar attitude or relation to you and your mum it is better to say goodbye to the given hospital.