PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter, 12 years, after the extension of a leg or foot on the machine tool, have found out a cyst berts...

Chernozubova L.A.
15.07.2004, 08:58
At my daughter, 12 years, after the extension of a leg or foot on the machine tool, have found out a cyst bertsovoj bones. What to me to do or make, agree on operation or to wait?

Didkovskij A.V.
15.07.2004, 12:32
The roentgenogram and survey are necessary. If more serious diseases will be rejected and there will be no painful syndrome, from operatsi it will be possible to refrain.

Chernozubova L.A.
15.07.2004, 23:29
We went on VKK, the doctor has told or said, that the cyst is in a "artful" place and that can break at any moment, and it is necessary to fill this emptiness a crumb, and about a painful syndrome have told or said nothing, I the first time collide or face with such situation, but to us offer operation on a vacation, but strongly and do not insist. On a picture blackout of this bertsovoj is visible to a bone.

a_kardanov@rambler.ru
16.07.2004, 02:21
Even if it is a cyst, in order to prevent pathological fracture it is expedient to perform operation.