PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sorts or labors began to feel sometimes a pain under kolenkami. Now these cases...

Irina
12.07.2004, 17:12
After sorts or labors began to feel sometimes a pain under kolenkami. Now these cases have become frequent. After a long finding in the same pose the left leg or foot up to the extremity or end is not unbent, but it quickly passes or takes place. Has addressed to the therapist. The picture has shown, that an articulate or a joint cleft or rima angles of a whirlbone are a little bit narrowed, extended. Diagnoz-the phenomena d/an arthrosis. Analyses normal. The doctor has told or said, that you are upset, it now pretty often, at you just initial stage, but it is treated hardly. A question such: that it is better to undertake, that the arthrosis did not progress, and whether it is possible to turn process back. Whether are necessary fizioprotsedury (is available fibroaudenoma a mammary gland). What restrictions are for employment or occupations by shaping and the reference on a delivery. In advance thanks.

Tatarchenko A.V.
12.07.2004, 22:56
As a rule the deforming osteoarthrosis begins razvivitsja already in 30 fly steadily progresses. It is our payment for prjamohozhdenie. To slow down this process it is necessary to avoid long injuring axial loads on knee joints. From kinds of sports - the best is a bicycle and navigation. Restrictions on a diet are not present any.

Irina
14.07.2004, 10:18
Uvavzhaemyj the doctor, it would be desirable vse-taki to specify in occasion of necessity fizioprotsedur and medicamental treatment. On eyes preparation Struktum here has got to me. Whether it is necessary to apply it or him already now, or he is calculated on later stages?

Tatarchenko A.V.
15.07.2004, 17:17
Struktum is so-called hondroprotektor t. e. A preparation a protecting cartilage. How much or As far as I have understood, at you only initial displays of the arthrosis, therefore in my opinion similar preparations to you to accept early. At vyrazhenom a painful syndrome accept antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations of type of Paracetamolum, ogranichte these days loads on knee joints.