PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind nights, at me in family a problem. At my father here already more than week nep...

Ann
13.07.2004, 09:58
Kind nights, at me in family a problem. At my father here already more than week not passing or not taking place pain from a sacrum up to a heel of the left leg or foot. Temperatures are not present, a pain nojushchaja, nemozhet neither to sit, nor to lay, does not sleep almost. Seldom only in the afternoon. Baralginum does not help or assist with nyxes only worse, grinding by every possible ointments too. I do or make nyxes preperatom "Ketonal", the pain leaves but for short time. On the house peredvegaetsja hardly. What to do or make? nevrapatolog does not come on a call.

Solomatov V.G.
13.07.2004, 14:44
Dear Ann, it is very similar to an exacerbation of an osteochondrosis of a backbone, and and very much sreeznoe. Especially guards the report on Baralginum, indirectly pushes to the assumption of an intervertebral hernia. What is it such also that such in general an osteochondrosis is in detail described on my site (see through a new paragraph). In case of need mobrashchajtes to us. For now in any case do or make a picture of a backbone in pojasnichno-kresttsovom a department, m. to write to me on conference on my site (see in the same place), I shall comment Yours faithfully and do not tighten or delay with a picture. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century If cannot get to us on treatment for anesthesia, but it it is short (5 10 days), m. to apply nyxes diklonaka or diclofenac.