PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sasha on October, 19th 2004 14 : 14 : 38 At me 2 3 years at cold or prom...

Sasha
12.07.2004, 15:35
Sasha on October, 19th 2004 14 : 14 : 38
At me 2 3 years at cold or dank weather, and also when I longly am without movement in one pose (at a cinema, for example) the knee starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly. Prompt, to what doctor to me to address, what is this signs? Or can it is not necessary pay attention? To me 23 years. I connect or bind occurrence be ill or sick with that several years ago the beginning to go in other city to study. And trips occured or happened in not heated electric trains and t. Item for 4 hours per day. As I already wrote, the right knee starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly in a cold season. And, when I sit any time, not having an opportunity to replace a pose of legs or foots. Sometimes happens, that it simply hurts, but it is rare. Also at knee-bend there is a sharp pain, but too is rare.

Artemev A.A.
13.07.2004, 05:58
Begin with visit to the traumatologist. In the subsequent, probably, it is necessary to address to the therapist (rheumatologist).