PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At mine the father (64 years) - fracture of the left anticnemion (bampernyj)...

Alexey
09.07.2004, 21:14
Hello! At mine the father (64 years) - fracture of the left anticnemion (bampernyj), the top third, laid 30 days on extension then 3.5 months - a gypsum. One week ago a gypsum have removed or have taken off, have told or said to develop a knee joint. Recommended to wear a splint or brejs knee complex or difficult with adjustable volume of movement. We wear brejs. All last week noticeably otekanie stops, in my opinion strong enough. The doctor warned, that such can be, but as decreases of an edema it is not visible, I begin worries. Besides the father complains, that does not feel to stop (" as though a leg or foot has strongly stayed ") thus a touch to stop he feels, probably does not feel a load on a leg or foot. What it is possible to advise in such situation? Whether massage stops is necessary?

Bagirov A.B.
10.07.2004, 18:46
Massage will not damage or injure;hurt stops. It is necessary to check up vessels - ultrasonic angioskanirovanie for exception of a clottage of veins and to define or determine a degree of an adnation of fracture.

Alexey
11.07.2004, 15:07
And where can execute similar procedure (angioskanirovanie) and estimate or appreciate results?

Bagirov A.B.
12.07.2004, 17:52
In our hospital. Ph.:8-095 4411001