PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear colleague! Yesterday has fallen to coccyx in the afternoon, was strong...

Natalia Aleksandrovna
06.07.2004, 14:25
Hello, the dear colleague!
Yesterday has fallen to coccyx in the afternoon, there was a strong pain, neither hematomas, nor hyperemias was not. Thought - a usual bruise, pobolit and will pass or take place, an is not present... Segodja has made the roentgenogram, I did not see it or her, but vrach-the roentgenologist have told or said, that there are changes in a sacrum, (skazala-koktsemija) and has advised to address to the proctologist that he to me through a rectum has set these changes, but I do not imagine as this all will pass or take place and whether will be even worse... Advise, please, that to me in the given situation to undertake. Now I feel sharp morbidity at vstavanii and when I have a seat. Whether necessarily it is necessary to set, whether it threatens with any complications? To you I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Yolkin D.V.
08.07.2004, 00:51
Certainly, to be engaged in it or this the proctologist should not. If there is a dislocation of coccyx, really, diaplasis per rectum (the traumatologist is required!) if there is a fracture of coccygeal vertebra or vertebrae, - diaplasis in such a way is not shown, iz-for dangers of damage of a rectum osteal fragments. When will go to the traumatologist do not forget to take the roentgenogram, and not just their description.

Natalia Aleksandrovna
09.07.2004, 16:40
Thanks big for the answer! I and assumed, that this question in the competence of the traumatologist, and at all the proctologist. Diaplasis is spent under novocainic blockade or any otherwise? With gratitude, Natalia Aleksandrovna,

Artemev A.A.
09.07.2004, 19:06
Hello. Under your description and the indirect conclusion of the roentgenologist there is an impression what to set it is necessary nothing. And to the traumatologist really address with roentgenograms.

Yolkin D.V.
10.07.2004, 21:25
Novocainic blockade can complicate manipulation besides injections in this zone have higher risk of entering of an infection in soft tissues, therefore it is better to try without it or her. However, if it is impossible iz-for pains, it is possible to make blockade with careful keeping antiseptics.