PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, d-r Didkovsky And. In! At the girl diagnoz-a scoliosis. But here we still...

Volumes
06.07.2004, 21:45
Dear, d-r Didkovsky And. In!
At the girl diagnoz-a scoliosis. But here we one more version vozgiknovenija at it or her this disease have from the expert of your portal (d-r SHapovalovoj) - juvenilnyj an osteoporosis.
The girl now studies in Moscow, can where in this occasion it is possible to receive consultation and corresponding or meeting inspection.
I shall be very grateful for attention to our urgent problem, t. To we do not receive while result from our efforts even the unequivocal answer to a question what to do or make. Us disturbs, that in occasion of occurrence of this illness at all experts the different answer!!!

Volume
07.07.2004, 20:16
I recommend the book of doctor Ocheret " Why the back ", there and about a scoliosis hurts. Itself prochla with pleasure and advantage or benefit. Olga

Paul
08.07.2004, 14:09
This book can be read through on a site www. swing. far. ru. In the same place record on A.A.Ochereta's consultation. And a lot of other helpful information.

Didkovskij A.V.
10.07.2004, 04:19
1. At me. 2. Roentgenograms of thoracal and cervical departments of a backbone Be required. If there are suspicions on an osteoporosis, it is required also a densitometry. Treatment - by results of.