PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In May of the last year has fought, has received in the left temple two impacts by a fist...

Alex
06.07.2004, 07:45
In May of the last year has fought, has received in the left temple two impacts by a fist, has then fallen and has received a kick again in area of the left temple, but impact has partially closed the arm or hand. There was a giddiness, the pain in a nape, consciousness was not lost, the temperature in the evening has risen.
Has rested in bed two days. In at me the small daughter, just this trauma has coincided with its or her dysbacteriosis, she at the nights did not sleep, and I constantly did not get enough sleep.
But the head, kak-nyt every day as soon as I shall wake up began to hurt or be ill;be sick.
I am constant about it or this thought. In general was nervous iz-for it or this much. Then in two weeks has gone to check presence gemotomy. I at heart hypochondriac. Hematomas were not. But iz-that I was nervous, once at night, I only have drunk Citramonum, the head began to pass or take place, the daughter has woken up and began to shout again. At me the head in the right part of a vertex sharply and strongly was ill. As though has strongly baked. voobshchem nojushchaja the headache proceeded till September. Went to different doctors.
Began to bake a vertex on a line of section of the left and right part.
On September, 11th in day of acts of terrorism, I have seen enough TV and have gone to sleep. Has laid down on a back.
Also has woken up from feeling of horror, in a head as though there were waves, do not know as to describe terribly.
Voobshchem I have gone to vrachu-manipulation.
He the first who has told or said, that it is necessary to make pictures through a mouth prevogo a vertebra and in general necks. Pictures have shown a predislocation and shift of 1 vertebra on 3 mm. The doctor has told or said that this dislocation old instead of from a trauma. In oobshchem in current of two weeks these awful waves proceeded when laid down on a back during a dream. As a result of acupuncture these waves have passed or have taken place. But there was a pain in that place where in June at me has baked on a vertex. Began to bake constantly when dotragivaeshsja up to this place of a skin or you touch or you tamper with in this place hair, there is a feeling of a numbness. After sessions of acupuncture and man. Therapies. The furnace has ceased on a head but the right eye and nyt in the field of a nose from the right began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Now the pain of the right eye and a vertex each other replaced. The neck in the right part still or even began to hurt or be ill;be sick. When you close eyes and aytaeshsja the eye as though strongly will relax compress.
Check at the oculist and ENT the doctor that have not found out.
For today weak nojushchaja a pain of an eye and a neck in a place of a nerve ganglion sometimes I feel nemenie the right part of a vertex.
The doctor speaks, what is it a jamming of a nerve in a neck and and from it or this these pains. Still he speaks what to correct shift of the first vertebra it is impossible. In general that with me was?

Didkovskij A.V.
07.07.2004, 10:22
It is necessary to make tomograms of a head and a neck that will put the exact diagnosis. Most of all it is similar to concussion.