PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Recently been going to with forces has decided to borrow or occupy in run. Priblizitel...

C
05.07.2004, 19:18
Hello. Recently been going to with forces has decided to borrow or occupy in run. Approximately in 6 days of trainings since morning at walking pochustvoval an easy or a light;a mild pricking from the external party or side stops. In the evening during run from time to time there was a sharp pain. Having come home, after a while on a leg or foot and at all came hardly all iz-for the same sharp pains from the external party or side stops (approximately in the middle). In couple of days the pain has practically disappeared also I been delighted again has run. But the small pain was not necessary to be pleased longly literally on the first meters has appeared again, and through pair in km. Sharp. Here two days rasstiraju fastum-gel, I do not know on how much it productively, but the pain vse-taki has practically disappeared. Tell or say please with what it I can be connected, in fact during training not spotykasja, a leg or foot did not turn out, etc. And posavetujte please that in the given situation to do or make and when it is possible to renew trainings. Thankful in advance.

Bagirov A.B.
06.07.2004, 12:12
How old are you? Whether is not present at you a platypodia? Try to pick up convenient footwear for run.