PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 30. About 10 years ago at the basis of the second toe vyr...

Irina
29.06.2004, 06:40
The dear doctor!
To me 30. About 10 years ago at the basis of the second toe has grown shishechka (or the ossicle or bonelet), does not disturb, only for this time has increased. Recently same goroshchina it was formed on the basis of a long finger of an arm or a hand. Too does not hurt, but any dyscomfort is felt. What is it can be and it is necessary to hand over what analyses? In advance I thank...

Kuzmina J.O.
02.07.2004, 10:44
Irina, just to do or make analyses not necessarily. It is necessary to make roentgenograms. And to come on reception. Superfluous "shishechki" and "ossicles or bonelets", as a rule, are in the habit to increase or be enlarged in sizes, therefore they should be deleted, while they still small.

Irina
04.07.2004, 10:56
Thanks for the answer! The question of volume of operation and the regenerative period, t interests. e. When I shall become capable after operation.

Kuzmina J.O.
06.07.2004, 06:33
Irina, if a problem only in "shishechkah" operation is reduced to their excision. You are able-bodied bedete through 2 - 3 weeks.