PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years, at me a congenital dislocation right coxofemoral with...

Natalia
04.07.2004, 10:54
Hello!
To me 25 years, at me a congenital dislocation of the right hip joint, operation were not. I on 18 week of pregnancy. Whether my therapist and the gynecologist do not know it is possible to give birth or travail independently or necessary to do or make Cesarean. Prompt, whether the dislocation can affect or influence labors, whether there are any references in my case?
Thanks.

Elkin D.V.
05.07.2004, 04:50
Presence of a congenital dislocation t/a joint would not influence current of sorts or labors if there are no other problems from a basin can give birth or travail. And here with a joint in the further it is required to something to do or make. Seem internally (ph. learn or find out, having clicked the mouse on surname Elkin of red color or in a window).

Kuzmina J.O.
06.07.2004, 04:44
It completely agree with d-Elkinym D. 's rum, however there is an addition.
If the hip joint has an effect in the form of pains or appreciable restriction of movements, there can be the problems connected with 2 ym by period of sorts or labors in which the flexion and abduction in hip joints is necessary.