PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DOCTOR, your help is very necessary! Can be I address not in that conference...

The anonym
30.06.2004, 12:45
The DOCTOR, your help is very necessary! Can be I address not in that conference, but the dermatologist to me does not respond, and has already bothered to address to dermatologists, they do not help or assist me! Already it is a lot of years on a leg or foot sideways (t. e. Almost on stop, but from a lateral face) at me any strange rashes, are similar to a heap of fine warts earlier or callositases, not clearly, - delivered a dyscomfort, was sick to come. Went to different dermatologam-and to institute on street Korolenko, and in hospital on Leninsk the prospectus, 177, there have told or said, what is it warts. Froze their liquid nitrogen, then spoke to steam and clean off the top layer. Nothing has helped or assisted. Have advised to address in clinic " the Dignity lazar " on Frunze, there vrach-the dermatologist has told or said, it is what is it exact not warts, and any other illness or disease. Also that the previous doctors have spoiled all, and have simply damaged or injured;hurt to me a skin, and has told or said 2 weeks to drink Gluconat of the Calcium, 3 in day, to grease this place on a leg or foot fukortsinom and from above with ointment, it seems Lorignin With or something such. I am awfully upset. To me 19 years also would be desirable to have beautiful legs or foots, and I even cannot make a pedicure iz-for it or this, to me have bothered to spend money and very much it would be desirable to find the costing or standing doctor. Which will help or assist. Very much I hope for your advice or council!!! I live in Moscow.

Bagirov A.B.
01.07.2004, 09:55
Come on consultation. We shall try to help or assist you.

Eva
02.07.2004, 15:31
Prompt please your address and phone on which it is possible to enter the name
Thanks

Bagirov A.B.
04.07.2004, 03:32
4418510/4415406
Street Starovolynskaja, 10
In district Poklonnoj of mountain.

Denis
05.07.2004, 18:32
I do not know how much correctly you has described your warts on stops. But I can tell or say, that at me since the childhood, and is more correct likely since a youth, too on the left leg or foot from the left party or side there is a similar piece, and on right stop fineer.

And so, I do not know that there on the bill of warts, but I kak-remember that was at enokrinologa (like), and she to me has suggested for 50 them to clean or remove for two weeks...

I I then should leave urgently for Germany and did not begin to treat. When has arrived back vrachihi already that was not: (

To dermatologists do not go, it is any place to dermatology not otnostisja.
In clinic of laser medicine too most...