PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 55 years and at me medial fracture SHBK with shift. Two leaders me with...

Valery
01.07.2004, 16:30
To me of 55 years and at me medial fracture SHBK with shift. Two experts leading me - the regional traumatologist and doctor LFK give mutually exclusive references: one advises to carry out exercises with extension of rubber bandage Martensa (imitation of driving on a bicycle), categorically it does not order to do or make another. In its or his opinion, all exercises should be done or made so that there was no even a minimal load on a hip joint, t. e. The heel should slip on a surface of a leg. How to act or arrive? Really, on the Internet I saw opinion, that absence of a due load on the injured extremity more than 3 h months leads to impossibility of an aftertreatment of an extremity. At me has passed or has taken place 5 months after a trauma, 4, 5 months after operation, on a control picture in 3 months after operation the beginning of process of an adhesion on periphery of fracture, but in the center, around 3 h-lopastnogo a nail is visible, emptiness were formed. The following picture is planned in 6 months After operation (the middle of July.)

Elkin D.V.
02.07.2004, 19:28
In your case to give bolee-less concrete references, it is desirable to see roentgenograms. As a whole I can tell or say the following. The axial load on a leg or foot should be excluded at least 6 months, but it is quite possible to carry out exercises for muscles of a femur and a breech. Considering presence of enlightenments about a nail, I recommend to carry out shchadashchie loads (not tearing off a heel from a surface). What to be rehabilitated I will be impossible very much I doubt. In any case now the main thing - to achieve a comprehensible adnation, differently be valid difficulties, and not only with an aftertreatment can. Do not wish to seem internally?

Valery
03.07.2004, 06:48
Dmitry Valerevich, on June, 11th at me diagnostics by definition of mineral density of a bone (suspicion on an osteoporosis doctor LFK has stated, having looked at a photo of my bones during the moment of a trauma.) Result I shall report on you, then we shall make a decision on consultation. Whether correctly I understand, what exercises with the rubber bandage, carried out with polusognutoj the bottom extremity, do not concern to the category of axial loads?

Elkin D.V.
04.07.2004, 16:36
If you thus with effort unbend a leg or foot, resting in bandage the certain load is. And about an osteoporosis there should be an idea even at one fact of fracture shejki at your age.

Valery
05.07.2004, 02:01
According to a densitometry from 11.06.2003 it is found out expressed osteopenija. MPKT in shejke a healthy femur it is lowered on 12 % from age norm or rate (T =-2, 20). In triangle Varda the moderate osteoporosis (T =-3, 15.) Is directed on consultation in TSITO. - visible, will appoint or nominate the profound inspection.