PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One month ago has stretched or has dragged out ligaments or cords in a knee. Have advised ointment (whether endometotsin that...

Ilya
02.07.2004, 20:11
One month ago has stretched or has dragged out ligaments or cords in a knee. Have advised ointment (whether endometotsin that, precisely I do not remember the name, from an inflammation of ligaments or cords) used to her 10 days became better. In a daily life of problems is not present. And at loads (football) the knee has an effect. Sharpness - was gone especially at a flexion of a leg or foot. At full knee-bend morbid sensations in a knee (ligaments or cords even stick out a little).
I ask advice or council. Than to smear at playing sports, and whether it is possible on the sly zanimatsja sports.
In advance thanks...

Artemev A.A.
03.07.2004, 10:27
Uv. Ilya. Before even on the sly to go in for sports I advise to address to the doctor. Playing sports at provrezhdenii intraarticulate or intrajoint structures or frames can lead to irreversible progressing destruction of articulate or joint cartilages.

Vld
04.07.2004, 03:07
Better the truth descend or go to the doctor, and that I have rested in bed at home, and now pol-year treat: Break of a meniscus, fragmentation of a cartilage, still something. And on the beginning too, as you have put - a stretching.

Didkovskij A.V.
04.07.2004, 13:53
The tomography of a knee joint is required JAMR-. Probably, there is a damage of crosswise or cruciform ligaments or cords and meniscuses. Ointments in this case will not help or assist. To recommend loads up to the diagnosis it is impossible.