PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt please as to me to be. The matter is that at men...

Marina
03.07.2004, 02:21
The dear doctor, prompt please as to me to be. The matter is that at me a congenital trauma - displozija a hip joint. Operation did not do or make, treated by means of rasporok. Like the leg or foot would rise well. Till 19 years me at all did not disturb. I went exactly did not limp. However the trauma has not passed or has not taken place completely, the rachiocampsis has begun. Often strong pains in a joint Now began to appear, the leg or foot becomes all less mobile. Now to me 22 years, would be desirable to get or start the child, but I am afraid, that having typed or collected weight I simply cannot bear or take out it or him. Prompt, can there is any gymnastics or can other ways of treatment of such disease at adult age. Whether vredijat to me of employment or occupation by aerobics? Thankful in advance!

Elkin D.V.
04.07.2004, 11:02
Dear Marina! The dysplasia of a hip joint early or podzno leads to a deforming arthrosis (koksartrozu). Any overloads will lead to advance of disease. I do not frighten you, but I call for a sober and serious estimation of a situation. Gymnastics here you will not help or assist, unfortunately the effect is possible or probable only at operative treatment. What operation to do or make, it is necessary to solve individually, with the analysis of roentgenograms and if it is required, other methods of inspection. Concrete references can be given only at internal consultation. Make roentgenograms and prieezhajte (ph. learn or find out, having clicked on my surname).