PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alexander Valerevich, at me such situation - has fallen, has damaged or injured;hurt kolenku, vs...

Tatyana
01.07.2004, 02:08
Alexander Valerevich, at me such situation - has fallen, has damaged or injured;hurt kolenku, all looks or appears so.
The small site where the skin up to a blood is torn off, around of it or him strong enough reddening, an edema as though and as it seems to me shishka directly on the knee, is present a small pain, the pain is more on a site about a wound, than in her. Two questions.
1. That to me now is better to do or make - I have Voltarenum, Venorutonum, Troxevasinum, dolgit. On a life there is a predilection to education of hygromas.
2. Whether it is possible to address to you for consultation / there are also other questions traumatology or traumatologic haraktera/if it is possible when and how in the near future it can be made?

Didkovskij A.V.
01.07.2004, 18:17
1. Care of a graze by means of antiseptics (an iodine and t. Item), the inoculation from a tetanus to close a wound a sterile napkin to address to the doctor. 2. Yes, with 8.11.2001, 8 902 618 7065.