PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has broken recently an arm or a hand. Have imposed a gypsum. Yesterday a gypsum have removed or have taken off, but the bone sticks out and and...

Petro
30.06.2004, 08:34
Has broken recently an arm or a hand. Have imposed a gypsum. Yesterday a gypsum have removed or have taken off, but the bone is stuck out also with an infernal pain. The doctor speaks, that all should begin to live, and the gypsum should be removed or taken off, t. To. Have imposed it or him very hardly and the arm or hand has turned blue. Now a gypsum will put only in a week (a disgrace!). Tell or say, whether there are any national agents which can be applied while a gypsum again will not put?

Doctor Mihalych
30.06.2004, 16:17
Bosh! Cannot put again a gypsum in a week. I about ten years work in a department of children's traumatology, and about such idiocy for the first time I hear. In fact while the gypsum is not present, a bone srastyotsja it is wrong, and then the gypsum will fix or record already incorrectly developed bone...

Elkin D.V.
01.07.2004, 01:49
Situation, really, about what napisad d-r Mihalych. Though any immobilization should be made. I advise to address in other establishment (except for fracture clinics there are still hospitals (or on the contrary) to which you concern territorially). Addressed the help in the day off are obliged to accept. If it will not turn out - immobilizirujte an arm or a hand (splints from improvised materials - a piece rejki, plywoods and t. Item - bandage to an arm or a hand).