PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my mum (56 years). On an extent a month it is observed si...

Zorin
26.06.2004, 14:17
Hello, at my mum (56 years). On an extent a month this or thus is observed strong pains in the field of the right forearm and a backbone, especially strongly pronounced in the mornings. Anesthetizing preparations (Analginum) only remove or take out a pain for what that time.
What preparations for putting off or taking out hurt it is possible rekkomendovat in this case?

Elkin D.V.
27.06.2004, 04:51
Describe pains more in detail. In what area of a backbone of a pain? Whether the trauma preceded pains? All forearm or any part hurts?

Zorin
28.06.2004, 01:17
Pains (according to mum) go on all backbone, from a loin to a neck, than above subjects the pain is stronger.
Especially acute pain, in the right forearm. All right brachium sometimes hurts. Any trauma was not before, pains were on an extent of several years, but they were weak and pereodicheskimi. Strong pains have appeared only one month ago. Traumas, bruises, stretchings were not.
Tried or Tasted ointments (Fastum-gel, Diclofenac) but the effect was literally at some o'clock then pains again appeared in the same places, but is a little bit more weak.

Elkin D.V.
29.06.2004, 07:32
Most likely it is displays of degenerate or degenerative disease of a backbone (an osteochondrosis, a spondylosis, a spondylarthrosis) which progress at development of an osteoporosis. Massage, fizioprotsedury will help or assist. Unfortunately it will not solve all problems, pains will periodically repeat. In parallel it is necessary to borrow or occupy in therapy of an osteoporosis. At strong not stoped pains novocainic blockade will help or assist. At me suspicion, that you confuse a forearm to a shoulder girdle (the forearm is from an elbow up to a brush). Fuller and concrete references - at internal consultation (click the mouse on a red surname).