PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Help or assist, please! At me after a serious bronchitis and reception bolsh...

Anna
26.06.2004, 12:15
The doctor! Help or assist, please! After a serious bronchitis and reception of a plenty of antibiotics (6 courses for half a year) began to hurt or be ill;be sick me joints. Sometimes there are acute pains in kistevyh sustvah (and fingers of arms or hand) and okolostopnyh (and fingers of legs or foots) - a pain sharp, after it or her in current of several minutes such sensation as though has twisted a leg or foot (arm or hand). In ulnar and knee joints disturbs a crunch. What is it such? I slyshchala, it can be as a consequence of a lesion of the top respiratory ways (throat), and complication of a clamidiosis (has cured one year ago). Excuse for a question, but whether can
It to be one of signs VICH-of an infection? Thanks big, the Doctor! Annaju 20 years.

Solomatov V.G.
27.06.2004, 11:48
Dear Anna, it is not necessary to hang such terrible shortcuts, even in assumptions. In occasion of rendering to you the help, the m. to address to us. Treatment at us systemic, t. e. Some organs simultaneously and vzaimouvjazano are treated. As us to find m. to read through through a new paragraph. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Solomatov V.G.
28.06.2004, 22:31
Dear Anna, it is not necessary to hang such terrible shortcuts, even in assumptions. In occasion of rendering to you the help, the m. to address to us. Treatment at us systemic, t. e. Some organs simultaneously and vzaimouvjazano are treated. As us to find m. to read through through a new paragraph. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century