PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the Dear Doctor. To my mum (64 years) have made a roentgen of a knee and d...

Alisher
26.06.2004, 21:24
Zdrastvujte the Dear Doctor. To my mum (64 years) have made a roentgen of a knee and the doctor has told or said that under a calyx or calicle of a knee accumulation salt also strong pains at walking
And vrach-the traumatologist has told or said that operation is necessary. And at it or her a hypertonia 2 j degrees and a heart failure. Whether there is other way of treatment.

Didkovskij A.V.
27.06.2004, 11:42
The effect of treatment depends on a degree of an arthrosis. At 2 3 degrees introductions of hormones, homeopathies in a joint, FZT, dolgit are effective. At 4 - only operation.

Alisher
28.06.2004, 16:38
Zdrastvujte the Dear Doctor. To my mum (64 years) have made a roentgen of a knee and the doctor has told or said that under a calyx or calicle of a knee accumulation salt also strong pains at walking and vrach-the traumatologist has told or said that operation is necessary. And at it or her a hypertonia 2 j degrees and a heart failure. Whether there is other way of treatment.