PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the summer I injured a humeral joint (jumped in the river from planked footway, has hit l...

The anonym
25.06.2004, 05:55
In the summer I injured a humeral joint (jumped in the river from planked footway, has hit an elbow at bottom or fundus then has felt very strong omalgia), was sick to lift an arm or a hand. I have gone to a fracture clinic, the doctor, not having examined, have told or said, what is it a stretching of ligaments or cords, ordered to not load an arm or a hand and to smear with Troxevasinum. In 2 weeks the strong pain has passed or has taken place, but now periodically disturbs, for example, I cannot sleep on left to a side because the joint hurts. Also happens hurts at movement, but nesilno. The joint does not swell up, looks or appears as usually. Prompt me, please, that with it or him to do or make

Kuzmina J.O.
28.06.2004, 14:26
Under your description it is difficult to understand something. Perhaps, damage rotatornoj cuffs of a brachium. Perhaps, a subluxation. Perhaps, damage akromialno-a clavicular joint. Come on internal consultation (my electron address - by pressing a red surname).