PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! There is a question. Hardly there is more than year back (August 2000) in rezul...

Alexey
27.06.2004, 03:15
Hello!

There is a question. Hardly there is more than year back (August 2000) as a result of parachute jump has was traumatized golenostopa the right leg or foot. Different doctors put the diagnosis - to a miscellaneous: one - the closed fracture of both malleoluses and small bertsovoj bones, others - fracture small bertsovoj bones, an internal malleolus and back edge or territory big bertsovoj bones. A reposition carried out vzakrytuju in Sklife. At an extract, according to doctors, pictures were normal. After putting off or taking out of a gypsum on a residence a picture pochemu-that have not made, despite of my request. Then there was a course of rehabilitational treatment (LFK, a physiotherapy). Mobility of a joint was almost zero, then I have essentially developed it or him, but vse-peerly mobility is limited. Recently passed or took place prophylactic medical examination, have made a picture. The diagnosis - the remained not eliminated or erased;removed subluxation stops knaruzhi and a deforming arthrosis of an ankle joint. Again opinions of doctors dispatch or deliver;have missed: One suggested to lay down in a hospital for operative treatment, others did not recommend, as I go without problems, mobility of a joint increases gradually or is gradually enlarged. Only the limited mobility of a joint in the morning ("not will be warmed up" yet at walking), well and to run tried or tasted, but it is long cannot - through meters 150 200 I start to limp fine, opjat-taki iz-now disturbs that the joint works " on a limit " present opportunities on sgibaniju-to an extension. The maximal distance which for today managed to be run - 450 m. (ran in high army boots on shnurovke, well fixing golenostop). Therefore it would be desirable to hear answers to following questions from experts:
1. Whether it is possible to continue to develop a joint by means of the dosed out exercise stress (LFK, fast walking, slow run with smooth augmentation of a distance).
2. As the deforming arthrosis of an ankle joint usually proceeds: progresses, or with it or him it is possible to struggle conservative methods.
3. References on vostanovleniju after a trauma.
4. Up to a trauma many years went for a drive on mountain skiing, to stop it would not be desirable. Whether probably it in we wash a case and what a degree of risk of a repeated trauma.

I shall be grateful for answers.
Yours faithfully,
Alexey.

Didkovskij A.V.
27.06.2004, 20:01
1. Yes. 2. It is necessary to do or make 1 2 times a year roentgenograms, especially if pains amplify. 3. To continue LFK, to pass or take place a course of a physiotherapy. At strong boljaz it is possible to follow a policy of blockade of a joint with hormones. 4. I think, thus there will be an intensifying be ill or sick. In a regimen of the dosed out loads to go for a drive it is possible.

Sergey
27.06.2004, 23:33
To deforming arthrosis in an ankle joint after a trauma in the childhood already more than 40 years. The joint aches a bit at walking, especially in the beginning; when you will be warmed up, it is possible even to run. On a picture the thorns limiting mobility of a joint are well visible. Whether it is possible to remove their surgical by, whether vostanovit it is mobility of a joint without consequences? Where this operation wish?