PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, you, what such could not explain a hypertrophic osteoporosis?...

Nastja
22.06.2004, 21:49
The doctor, you, what such could not explain a hypertrophic osteoporosis?

Solomatov V.G.
23.06.2004, 11:58
Dear Nastja, an osteoporosis - washing away of salts of a calcium from an osteal tissue. Bones thus lose the structure or frame. What is hypertrophic o-z difficultly to present. Very similar on beessmyslitsu, t. To. Hypertrophic usually apply to a designation of any growths, the osteoporosis - process and cannot expand. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Nastja
24.06.2004, 14:33
Forgive or Excuse, the doctor, but has written this "nonsense" to me vrach-the roentgenologist, the professor in the conclusion...

Solomatov V.G.
24.06.2004, 23:23
Dear Nastja, there are certain rules of descriptions and drawing up of diagnoses which allow doctors to understand each other. But if someone tries to think out the its or his this right, but the right of other doctors to not perceive them for truthful. I in due time worked as the forensic scientist and it was necessary to spend repeatedly the analysis of histories of illnesses or diseases and the conclusions of various experts, therefore the idea on nonsense I shall repeat once again. Despite of all conceivable and inconceivable ranks. Besides if there are attributes of osteophytes it and should be so is written. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century
Except for that it is possible to take an interest immediately at the author of the conclusion and what exactly he has seen and has described, it is the most easier.