PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me defrmirovannyj ortroz an ankle joint, to the extremity or end...

Vladimir
18.06.2004, 08:25
Hello. At me defrmirovannyj ortroz the ankle joint, to the extremity or end of day is not present any forces, the leg or foot in shchikolotke swells up and very strongly hurts. Advise as to remove or take off this pain, addressed to doctors, except for anesthetizing ointments have offered nothing, job constantly on legs or foots. In advance thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
21.06.2004, 14:14
Dear Vladimir! A deforming arthrosis of an ankle joint - a problem, which treatment now it is still enough problematic. Usually advise anesthetizing preparations, a physiotherapy and restriction of loads on legs or foots. Last item or point (restriction of loads) is very important. If all conservative actions do not bring effect, it is necessary to solve a problem operatively.

irina
22.06.2004, 16:40
Dear Vladimir. There are natural preparations, kotrye will help or assist to reduce all over again pains, and then absolutely of them to get rid Write I shall tell irinavin@mtu-net. ru