PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Me since the childhood hurt and crackle kolenki at a flexion....

Light
21.06.2004, 00:03
Hello the doctor! Me since the childhood hurt and crackle kolenki at a flexion. Then to me their heat have cured, but the crunch has remained. Now 25 and knees had again an effect on me, have again started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Tell or say the doctor, it is possible with such kolenkami to go in for sports, loads decent. And as it is better: to smear knees with ointment, for example Voltarenovoj or any tablets to have a drink better? In advance I thank for the answer.

Kuzmina J.O.
22.06.2004, 06:18
Active sports way of life - in itself a huge load on joints of the person, including knee as they are the largest. The reason of a crunch - meniskopatija, delicacy svjazachnogo the apparatus of joints, the beginning of an osteoarthrosis. The in itself reasons different, therefore to tell or say, not seeing you, that it is necessary to do or make - meanwhile inconveniently. In any case, greater or big exercise stresses will not be useful to your joints.