PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt pozh-that that such a symphysitis? I have pains in in the field of pubic sochle...

Alain
18.06.2004, 17:12
Prompt pozh-that that such a symphysitis? I have pains in in the field of a pubic joint at the left. Has started to hurt or be ill;be sick up to sorts or labors, after sorts or labors especially did not disturb, but in 2, 5 months began to hurt or be ill;be sick with new force in the field of a pubis at the left, basically when I lay edgewise. Has made a picture to exclude a divergence, to me have told or said that the divergence is not present. Have assumed what is it a symphysitis. What signs at this disease? What is it such and how it is treated? Since time of sorts or labors already has passed or has taken place almost 4 months. In advance many thanks!!!

Didkovskij A.V.
20.06.2004, 08:48
Aseptic inflammation in the field of a symphysis as a result of a trauma or sorts or labors. Diagnostics is simple enough - survey and roentgenograms is necessary. Antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy, blockade in a painful point helps or assists.