PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 17 years, and I am am excited with a problem of body height. My body height-...

Mark
15.06.2004, 00:36
Hello, the doctor! To me 17 years, and I am am excited with a problem of body height. My body height - 177 see the Organism grows, as I know, up to 20, is rare up to 21 years, and rates of body height sharply decrease by 18 years. The question also is connected with it or this at me. Whether on many I shall grow for these or it 3 years, whether 24 years, and in general, what standard body height for the adult person shall come nearer to body height of my senior brother, in which 181 sm in it or him? In advance thanks.

Didkovskij A.V.
16.06.2004, 14:31
1. Not predictedly. 2. For our district nearby 175 see

The anonym
17.06.2004, 05:21
I know that have allocated garmon body height. From it or him pomoshju have forced rosti 75 years or summer grandmother.

And in general, 177 normal body height. Nafig to you above? Or you want stukatsja a forehead about door apertures?

Mark
18.06.2004, 10:26
Nafig? I complex. At me all making related above 175 sm (for women) and 180 sm (for men).

Vladimir
18.06.2004, 18:15
Voobshche-that body height at this age to increase easily. For elongation of legs or foots it is necessary to jump much. Bones on such load respond willingly (at the same time and anticnemions will pump up as at Schwarzenegger). This action is precisely visible on an example of basketball players and volleyball players which at good genetic deposits or inclinations, and this moment at you is present, not by nature grow under two meters. For augmentation of length of a trunk I can recommend visy on a crossbeam and "rukohode".

Mark
20.06.2004, 00:00
Thanks for advice or council. 3 years I am engaged in navigation and recently has gone to an exercise room. There also I hang on some minutes, moreover and houses I add, yes toko the sense has not enough.

Mark
20.06.2004, 07:47
Thanks for advice or council. 3 years I am engaged in navigation and recently has gone to an exercise room. There also I hang on some minutes, moreover and houses I add, yes toko the sense has not enough.