PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 27. I work in circus with 6 ti years. Here already in current g...

Natasha
14.06.2004, 05:57
Hello. To me 27. I work in circus with 6 ti years. Here already in current of year at me terrible back pains. You could not explain to me in what there can be a business. I can vozvrast does not allow me to be engaged in acrobatics more. I would not wish to finish the activity. Whether you can help or assist me? Thanks!

Bagirov A.B.
14.06.2004, 10:32
You should survey a lumbar department of a backbone. It is better to make MRT. Roentgenography in 2 h projections objazatelno. The load naturally should be reduced, but thus to not enable decreases of a tonus of muscles of a back which make a natural skeleton of a spine column.

Natasha
15.06.2004, 17:50
Thanks you big for the answer. I shall make all that you advise me and about result I shall write to you.

Didkovskij A.V.
16.06.2004, 12:19
It is necessary to look or see on JAMRT size of intervertebral hernias, tactics depends on it or this dolnejshego treatments. While it is necessary to lower loads.

Alexander Chelnokov
17.06.2004, 16:07
Similar complaints can be caused by greater or big variety of situations, therefore than now to guess about hernias and to advise MRT, vse-taki, likely, optimum to seem ortopedu-vertebrologu or nejroortopedu, it is better from large clinic where do or make operations on a backbone. To doctors of the general or common medical network, in fracture clinics and every possible okolomeditsinskih "cooperative societies" frequently correctly to put the diagnosis it is not possible. Probably, here there will be a spondylolisthesis obvious under the roentgenogram, or the serious instability revealed or taped on functional pictures. So let the volume of tool research will be defined or determined by the expert after internal acquaintance to the patient.