PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to listen to my history and to help or assist me about yours...

Lyudmila Alekseevna
17.06.2004, 01:40
The dear doctor!
Very much I ask you to listen to my history and to help or assist me with your opinion and the answer.
To me 51 year, weight of 56 kg., body height was 154, 5 see, now - 152 see, I smoke about 30 years.
On June, 6th, 2001 to me operation on gynecology where female organs have been removed all, in connection with a cyst of the right ovary has been made. The oncology is not revealed. After operation pains in lumbar area (sacrum) and a femur of the left leg or foot have amplified. The menopause last nearby 4 h years. In 26 years at me has paralysed or paralyzed mum, and during all life, and especially last 5 years (when she has absolutely ceased to go), I had to lift it or her. And at me dorsodynias have begun.
Nearby 2 h years back I have fallen in ice. Sharp dorsodynias was not, hurted or was ill;was sick - as a bruise about one week.
Has passed or Has taken place long, careful inspection (US of all organs, 3 h roentgenographies, MRT lumbar kresttsovogo a department of a backbone, osteodensitometrii). Doctors could not and cannot come to the general or common diagnosis. Have assumed the following, according to or agree MRT: Pathological (owing to an osteoporosis and big central hernia SHmorlja) compression fracture of body L1 with its or his satisfactory standing, with posttraumatic osteohndrozom up to T12 - L1 on a background of a systemic osteoporosis . A back pain nojushche-growing dumb, I can not longly go, sit, it is necessary to lay down. I wear a corset. Constant joint pains of arms or hand, legs or foots and necks, quickly I get tired, badly I sleep.
Please, if can, on pictures MRT and the signs described above, inform me your opinion: what disease at me?
To you I shall be very grateful, if you prompt me:
1. Methods of treatment, ways of putting off or taking out of pains;
Whether 2. there are any gymnastic exercises and whether it is possible for me to do or make them in connection with the transferred or carried operation and a possible or probable fracture of spinal column;
3. That for me waits in the future at the given diagnoses;
4. Whether the group of physical inability with these diseases is given;
5. Whether probably treatment in we wash age.

I apply pictures.

Thankful in advance for your answer if there is an opportunity - send it or him on e-mail the address. At: olenka708@yahoo. com or olenka708@yandex. ru.
Yours faithfully, Lyudmila Alekseevna To.

Didkovskij A.V.
17.06.2004, 12:01
Tomograms of bad quality.
On them it is possible to tell or say, that there was a compression fracture 1 lumbar
Vertebra with a compression on 1/2 heights of a body of a vertebra, a spondylarthrosis,
Osteoporosis.

> To you I shall be very grateful, if you prompt me:
> 1. Methods of treatment, ways of putting off or taking out of pains;

Wearing of a corset, selection protivovospalitlenoj and anesthetizing therapy
(For example, dolgit + ketorol), blockade in juxtaspinal points.

> Whether 2. there are any gymnastic exercises and whether it is possible for me to do or make them in
Communications or Connections with the transferred or carried operation and possible or probable fracture of spinal column;

After putting off or taking out of pains it is necessary to strengthen muscles of a back and a stomach or belly.

> 3. That for me waits in the future at the given diagnoses;

Possibly, periodic wearing of a corset and periodic dorsodynias.

> 4. Whether the group of physical inability with these diseases is given;

2 group.

> 5. Whether probably treatment in we wash age.
>

Full treatment is impossible, however to hold a situation under the control quite
Possibly.