PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 24 years. On May, 19th has was traumatized: a dislocation of a femur (exact di...

Natalia
15.06.2004, 05:43
Hello. To me 24 years. On May, 19th has was traumatized: a dislocation of a femur (the exact diagnosis: the closed ileal dislocation of the left femur). Treatment - a skeletal extension or traction of 4 weeks, further walking on crutches till 8 weeks without a load on a leg or foot. At present I go with a rod (8 aja week after a trauma). A question. Up to a trauma there was an active playing sports (a mountain bicycle, a snowboard, aerobics, navigation, run), it is important to me to know the given trauma is how much serious. Whether I can continue further active playing sports, whether nechrevato it is consequences. When it is possible to start to train? Tried in interenete to find data of sports medicine - without results. Whether is in Moscow tsentry/ucherezhdenija spetselizirujushchiesja on traumas of sportsmen? At present are available pereodicheskie easy or light;mild short nojushchie pains in the field of a joint. WHAT will advise? Thanks for the answer.

Didkovskij A.V.
16.06.2004, 21:44
The given trauma is serious enough, t. To. There can come or step consequences - repetitions of a dislocation, a gradual resorption of a head of a femur. It is necessary to trace the present or true status of a hip joint on the computer tomogram. After that to begin strengthening muscles around of a joint under direction of instructor LFK. It is possible to start playing sports only after restoration of former muscular mass around of a joint and absence of pains.