PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 32 years, thin. A trauma - the first. In the beginning of December 2002...

Lyudmila
10.06.2004, 01:27
Hello. To me 32 years, thin. A trauma - the first.
In the beginning of December 2002 has fallen, there was a strong bruise of a knee joint, ligaments or cords are torn. Till January, 25th the left leg or foot was completely in a gypsum.
For today the leg or foot still completely is not bent or incurvated, an angle of a fold in a knee - 60 90 degrees, I go without a stick, but I limp. Tell or say, such fun will how long be stretched, whether it is possible to be engaged in gymnastics through a pain? And what measures are possible or probable for the fastest convalescence (massage, a physiotherapy, exercises - all is done or made). On 12.03.2003 diagnos - a synovitis.
Thanks.

Elkin D.V.
11.06.2004, 11:02
Have patience, development of contractures - business long. What fizioprotsedury you receive? Whether Is after 1, 5 mes urazhneny any positive shifts? If is not present - it is necessary to seem to the orthopedist internally for the decision of a question on operation or the closed redressment of a joint under a narcosis. On the basis of what and who to you diagnoses "synovitis"?

Galina
12.06.2004, 17:51
Hello, to me 56 years At me on the right palm in the field of a little finger have appeared inspissations, prompt, what is it and as it is possible to treat Thanks

Elkin D.V.
13.06.2004, 17:11
GALINE! Please, create a new question if I shall respond you here, there will be a mess. Or call 8 916 521 8891

Galina
15.06.2004, 09:22
Hello, to me 56 years At me on the right palm in the field of a little finger have appeared inspissations, prompt, what is it and how it is possible to treat? Thanks for the answer

Elkin D.V.
16.06.2004, 08:16
To create a new question it is possible, having pressed an inscription above (above ALL questions). Here I respond last time. Most likely at you the palmar fibromatosis is formed. Treatment depends on a stage: if the finger is unbent almost completely - the electrophoresis with Lydasum and exercises for a finger on rezgibanie will help or assist. If there is a restriction of an extension, treatment operative.