PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has received comminuted fracture of the main phalanx of an index finger of a brush (without...

Michael
10.06.2004, 22:15
Has received comminuted fracture of the main phalanx of an index finger of a brush (without shift). In a fracture clinic have imposed a gypsum.
I am am overcome with doubts: a gypsum have imposed in the form of the splint under a palm and have laid a finger in plaster "koryttse" then the finger and a brush have bandaged. The matter is that the bandage for den-weakens two, and it is necessary to redress it or him.
Besides the finger (and a place of fracture) has saved some mobility at the given way of bracing.
Whether it is dangerous?
At movement caused or called by a strain of a brush or concussion (and as sledvie movement damaged or injured in a finger arises unpleasant pulling sensation, and also sensation as though in a finger something moves.

Michael
11.06.2004, 10:19
Yes, has forgotten to add: fracture of a head of the main phalanx.

Didkovskij A.V.
13.06.2004, 00:46
At plaster bracing some mobility of fragments in a place of fracture is saved and at a provisional bandage postojanno it is necessary to strengthen it or her an elastic roller. At fall of an edema this problem is solved applying of a constant circular plaster bandage. At suspicion on shift of fragments it is necessary to make control roentgenograms.

Michael
13.06.2004, 10:40
And whence the suspicion can undertake? e. Simply there is a certain discomfortable sensation (it is similar to that if simply to take and pull for a healthy finger - is the sensation that he starts to leave a joint). There are still any attributes of shift of fragments (a pain and t. Item)?

Michael
14.06.2004, 01:54
And still: it is necessary to understand, what a bandage which to me is imposed, imposed till time of fall of an edema, and in the further applying a bandage of other type is required or it is possible to use an existing bandage till the moment of full restoration of a bone?

Didkovskij A.V.
14.06.2004, 18:25
1. If the bandage lays leaky, and uilivajutsja pains in a place of fracture, it is possible to assume shift of fragments. 2. I operate or work by this technique.