PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have got in failure or accident, in result there was a fracture of a femur and break kljuchichno-okro...

Marina, 24 years
12.06.2004, 05:28
I have got in failure or accident, in result there was a fracture of a femur and break kljuchichno-okromialnogo joints. Two weeks has spent on an extract. Operation on a femur and a brachium with application metallokonstruktsii (Structure of spare parts for both operations has been then made: a titanium, still any white metal. Spare parts Swiss). Doctors insist on that all metal has remained (will leave only the fixing screw from a femur). Give reason that in a brachium there was a break of ligaments or cords, the bone has taken off and in a back has left, therefore at excision of a plate will be type of a habitual dislocation and a load greater or big to give it will be impossible. And I am engaged in weightlifting.. And to throw I am not going to yet. I already now strongly am am disturbed with a brachium (the cutting pain leaving in a neck and a head). - (Besides after failure or accident at me has ceased to feel stop and the left party or side of an anticnemion. Pricked a neostigmine methylsulfate (reaction was very morbid, therefore have cancelled) and tserabrolizat. Sensitivity on the sly comes back, but very slowly and morbidly. Anesthetizing do not help or assist. - (from here questions: how much rationally ostavlenie metal for all life? What will advise from anesthetizing for putting off or taking out nevrolgicheskih pains at "othodnike"? What methods of treatment can be applied to acceleration of process of restoration chevstvitelnosti stops? (It is desirable without leeches and acupuncture.-))))))) Tried to ask similar questions to surgeons, but have advised to address here. Thanks.

Didkovskij A.V.
12.06.2004, 18:42
1. Usually after an adnation of fracture all metallofiksatory delete to estimate or appreciate, whether it is possible or probable technically, roentgenograms are necessary. 2. With the reasons of pains it is necessary to understand. Probably, it is necessary to make electromyographic research on integrity of nerves. 3. The above damage of a nerve, the is less than chances of restoration of its or his working capacity. However that sensitivity is restored, - a good attribute.