PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The risk is how much great to get degenerate or degenerative changes (an arthrosis and t. Item)...

Sirs M.JU.
10.06.2004, 18:07
The risk is how much great to get degenerate or degenerative changes (an arthrosis and t. Item) a knee joint at the damage of forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf of a knee joint received 5 years ago (to go, run, squat on the injured leg or foot I can, causes a pain only lateral instability in a knee joint t. e. Shifts of a femur concerning an anticnemion). Whether It is necessary and whether it is possible or probable) to spend operation on restoration of ligaments or cords? What diagnostic inspections and where is better need to be spent to possess the fullest information on a status of a knee joint? To me 47 years, I conduct an active healthy way of life (run, a bicycle, sports) and would like to continue to do or make it.

Didkovskij A.V.
11.06.2004, 08:09
1. Any serious trauma inside of a knee joint accelerates development of an arthrosis. 2. Restoration of ligaments or cords it is meaningful to spend if necessary to transfer or carry high loads on a joint. 3. JAMRT.