PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I am engaged in sports tourism, to have to go on greater or big...

Alexander
08.06.2004, 06:31
Good afternoon. I am engaged in sports tourism, to have to go on greater or big distances with a backpack. After passage of the certain distance knees in district of calyxes or calicles start to hurt or be ill;be sick, especially at movement on an inclination downwards. Therefore as the fool to have to hobble behind group. When in city and small movement of pains are not present. What with me such and whether there is a way to get rid of an illness? To me of 28 years. Weight and body height normal. Thankful in advance.

Kuzmina J.O.
10.06.2004, 10:59
Probably, a chondromalacia (an initial stage of an arthrosis). Probably, a tendinitis of ligaments or cords of whirlbones (patellas). Greater or big pedestrian loads are very tiresome for joints. If without such loads joints feel normally the third variant is possible or probable: at you simply overload of joints (by analogy to muscles - if to run a marathon inevitably there will be pains in muscles if you not sportsmen-the professional).