PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From the childhood joints, especially on weather hurt. In the childhood often hurted or was ill;was sick colds...

aida
04.06.2004, 22:49
From the childhood joints, especially on weather hurt. In the childhood often was ill or sick with catarrhal diseases.
I read, that after catarrhal diseases can remain artrolgija without dr. Pathologies? Large joints (more often kolennyei ulnar) hurt basically

Aida
06.06.2004, 14:03
AUUUUU!!!! Where you doctors? Respond, please, why joints on weather since the childhood hurt. The loin with 13 persistently hurts, after driving on a bicycle began to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly at any slightest movement (now to me 28). In the mornings I wake up from strong pains. Went to doctors cannot put DS. An immemorial question: what to do or make?

Solomatov V.G. www.dr-solomatov.ru
06.06.2004, 22:44
Dear Aida, write on e-to a mail, t. To. The clinic is described poorly and to understand something while it is impossible. For example, in what otdle the loin hurts? More close to ribs or to a sacrum? Where give pains? Where there were pains from 13 years and. d. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Aida
08.06.2004, 05:41
The loin hurts more close to a sacrum. Amplifies at inclinations, especially back. In the morning (I wake up from a pain and I can not sleep more). Joints hurt on changes of weather (the pain decreases at warming), nojut.

Aida
08.06.2004, 09:34
PS: the Loin began to hurt or be ill;be sick after not successful driving on a bicycle (For the first time villages on a bicycle 13-has sharply braked and has felt a strong pain on all loin) then longly could not be unbent and bent. There were lumbagos in a leg or foot. Strong as earlier pains is not present, but has always an effect. In advance I thank.

Solomatov V.G. www.dr-solomatov.ru
09.06.2004, 17:51
Dear Aida, most likely in your case it is a question of two interdependent statuses: the phenomena of a polyarthritis which is connected with frequent catarrhal diseases in the childhood, probably, as the present or true rheumatic disease, it is necessary to consult at the rheumatologist - biochemistry of a blood. Besides on this background - an osteochondrosis pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone, but t. To. You have described such probably only on a background of a long imperceptible lesion of a connecting tissue, t. e. Besides on a background of rheumatic disease or a similar status. At such age of a hernia to think very much early and if there was a trauma the story would be other. While be checked up at the rheumatologist. If there is an opportunity to seem internally, consider also this variant. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century