PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhemyj the doctor, After (and during) an intensive care hormones - for it or him;them...

Lyudmila
07.06.2004, 22:48
Uvazhemyj the doctor,
After (and during) an intensive care hormones - for implantation of an embryos at me has started to hurt or be ill;be sick in the field of a sacrum. And was so, that could not go - legs or foots have given up, moved shuffling steps (was just at this time in a museum).

Help or Assist me advice or council - what to do or make? Now at me a menses - transplantations obyli unsuccessful. All the night long did not sleep and now I can not sit - hurts in the bottom of a back. It for ever now? Whether It is possible will recover? I think, that embryoses have not got accustomed iz-for this pains or any frustration in the field of a basin.
The doctor observed me has not reacted in any way on zamechenija about these pains.

Whether there is for me a medicine?

It is very grateful for your answer.

Solomatov V.G.
09.06.2004, 05:11
Dear Lyudmila, seem internally is better. I shall try to help or assist quickly and effectively to you, and not only with problems with gynecology and a loin. The matter is that hormonal therapy at EKO very much destroys or blasts a liver, and it provokes oppression of activization of hormones thyroid and parashchitovidnyh glands, and it leads to bad mastering of a calcium by bones, and it is m. to lead to occurrence of a prehernial status including in the field of specified by you, and can and to an intervertebral hernia. (but at once I shall try to calm - these statuses give in to correction and convalescence). Therefore at treatment of similar statuses restoration of a liver is necessarily spent. At the moment I already have some children who are mature after preparation of mums by my methods, t. e. The hope is also considerable. Especially All of you peerly should solve a problem of disposal of illnesses. Your status will be reflected in the child, and the more fine you, the more fine the future little man. I shall be glad to you to help or assist, if my help is required. By the way in this occasion look or see on my site (through a new paragraph) publications (el. Repetitions) in newspapers, for example " the woman wears under heart a planet ", " play a hormone! ". I against abortions, but for occurrence of a new life. Success to you. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century