PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About a periosteum to me the surgeon in a sports dispensary (he then p has told or said...

Again Sonja
07.06.2004, 19:08
About a periosteum to me the surgeon in a sports dispensary has told or said (he then has diagnosed: tendoperiostopatija). Legs or foots hurt in district of an anticnemion. And during training when longly I run, the pain gradually passes or takes place, but then, after training, legs or foots start to hurt or be ill;be sick even more strongly (when I attack a sick leg or foot or when I press on a sore point).

Solomatov V.G.
08.06.2004, 15:46
Dear Sonja, "tendoperiostopatija" - the term designating that pains start with a place of an attachment of a tendon to a periosteum. In occasion of this diagnosis: I think, that the reason a little in other. Namely in porazheniii organs of a small basin (gynecology or a cystitis), and in the osteochondrosis provoked by them pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone. I shall assume, that in the mornings there is a restraint at a loin more close to a sacrum which gradually disappears at movement. The same at vstavanii and in cold weather. Make massage of this area, only in any time not manipulation, she is very dangerous on consequences. In occasion of an osteochondrosis of a backbone of m. in detail to count or reckon on my site (through a new paragraph) ii look or see the description of wet compresses (konf. On my site). They will help or assist you. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century If will not find write. Success.