PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last night has stumbled at a vacuum cleaner (that only does not happen!). Strongly ushibl...

Olga
02.06.2004, 05:38
Last night has stumbled at a vacuum cleaner (that only does not happen!). Strongly ushibla mizinits on a leg or foot. Today - after or later - he has swelled up day and has turned blue. To go, certainly, painfully. Whether it is necessary to go to the traumatologist, or I can something make itself? Then that?

Kuzmina J.O.
04.06.2004, 23:40
Well cleanly theoretically you could break to yourselves a phalanx of a little finger. Smear with antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory ointment (Voltarenum, diklogen, finalgon, Ortophenum). Warm (37 - 38 degrees) trays or basins with sea (sea) salt (100 g salts on litre of water) on 20 - 30 minutes. Well also limit hodzhenie and running. At any trauma the best medicine in the first days are a rest for the damaged or injured part of a body.

Olga
08.06.2004, 05:43
Ur! It seems, nothing has broken. Simply there is no strong pain. Most likely, a bruise also has damaged or injured;hurt a vein - a finger dark blue and that place where he adjoins to stop. I smear dolgitom, already much better. Three days sat at home, now on the sly I go on job. Many thanks!... And in general at us at job any shaft of household traumas of extremities + one bitten arm or hand. Simply wave any. Once again thanks!