PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!!! 2 weeks ago has fallen to a back and has hit coccyx Seku...

Vlad
03.06.2004, 03:07
The dear doctor!!! 2 weeks ago has fallen to a back and has hit coccyx of Seconds 10 it was sick then a pain has ceased. One week ago has made any sharp movement and coccyx ngachal to hurt or be ill;be sick. Hurts a week. nemogu to sit on firm though when I go pains not chuvsvuju. What with it or him the life can?

Elkin D.V.
03.06.2004, 17:52
I advise to address to the traumatologist, to make roentgenography. Most likely there is a stretching or partial break of ligaments or cords of coccyx but to be assured or confident data insufficiently.

Vlad
04.06.2004, 18:56
Descended or Went to the doctor have made a roentgen. The doctor has told or said, that
Fracture is and has advised to accept in nutrition rastiielnuju nutrition and anesthetizing. And as it is traditional lechatsja these fractures

Vlad
05.06.2004, 15:19
Descended or Went to the doctor have made a roentgen. The doctor has told or said, that fracture is and has advised to accept in nutrition rastiielnuju nutrition and anesthetizing. And as it is traditional lechatsja these fractures

Elkin D.V.
06.06.2004, 07:37
Fractures, certainly, I happen different. If there is an essential shift of fragments, diaplasis which, however, at present is already impossible (has passed or has taken place a lot of time, the osteal callositas has started to be formed) Now when has passed or has taken place already more than 2 weeks is necessary, restriction of position sitting, adjustment of a chair (vegetative nutrition, easy or light;mild laxatives - aspiration to regular kashitseobraznomu is shown to a chair) - within 2 more weeks. It is possible to recommend only seeing roentgenograms in more detail.