PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind. dotantsevalsja for holidays - has broken a leg or foot. In the information or inquiry have written pr...

Maxim
02.06.2004, 01:58
Day kind. dotantsevalsja for holidays - has broken a leg or foot. In the information or inquiry have written approximately so --/fracture of edge or territory n/malleoluses pr. Anticnemions without shift..
Further I can not read through:)) and questions it is a lot of...
1. Average term in a gypsum??
2. For what day to address to the doctor??
Whether 3. opredeljaetsja having dug ligaments or cords on a picture. In the information or inquiry it is not written but I have on it or him suspicions as the tumour was directly on ligament or cord;sheaf and very similar to break..
4. The most effective methods of acceleration of treatment, can fizio or any preparations.
5. For what day it is possible to give the minimal load - affairs much at job... Crutches to me have already found:))
6. When it will be possible to start loads (run, skis, navigation and so forth

I shall be grateful if will respond hotjaby to a part of questions....

Didkovskij A.V.
03.06.2004, 07:24
1.4 weeks. 2. On following after applying a gypsum, then as required. 3. Kakoe-any damage of ligaments or cords is, however if there was no dislocation in an ankle joint, most likely full break is not present. Authentically it can be found out on the tomogram. 4. The main thing - optimum bracing, is better in a plastic gypsum in which it is possible to take a bath. The dosed out load on a leg or foot. Fracture grows together in the terms, this process will not accelerate. 5. there are different techniques concerning system of loads. I usually resolve a load after applying a constant bandage. 6. When srastetsja fracture and you restore muscular mass of a leg or foot and strengthen the copular apparatus, razrabotaette movements in a joint - at due obstinacy in 8 weeks from the moment of a trauma.

Didkovskij A.V.
04.06.2004, 00:13
1.4 weeks. 2. On following after applying a gypsum, then as required. 3. Kakoe-any damage of ligaments or cords is, however if there was no dislocation in an ankle joint, most likely full break is not present. Authentically it can be found out on the tomogram. 4. The main thing - optimum bracing, is better in a plastic gypsum in which it is possible to take a bath. The dosed out load on a leg or foot. Fracture grows together in the terms, this process will not accelerate. 5. there are different techniques concerning system of loads. I usually resolve a load after applying a constant bandage. 6. When srastetsja fracture and you restore muscular mass of a leg or foot and strengthen the copular apparatus, razrabotaette movements in a joint - at due obstinacy in 8 weeks from the moment of a trauma.

Maxim
04.06.2004, 05:02
Thanks for the answer. Descended or went to the doctor. Impressions negative:))) And us in Almate about a plastic gypsum in one clinic have not heard:)))) As a gypsum have imposed at all has not looked or seen..
Also in me have caused or called mistrust of its or his statement about loads (I for a long time read about necessity of loads at fractures) and the approach such " weeks through four we shall make a picture, smimem a gypsum, and we shall solve there that with ligaments or cords "
Also it is clinic it is considered at us " good and dear or expensive:)) "
If I correctly understand that on a leg or foot it will be possible to come a little not bending a joint as soon as she will cease to hurt or be ill;be sick. I so understand it vertical loads and they almost do not load this bone.
Your answer at once has caused or called in me more trust. Probably because all logically also coincides with my conclusions.
Yours faithfully.
Maxim

Didkovskij A.V.
04.06.2004, 09:24
System of loads without survey to tell difficultly.