PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me problems have begun with 30 years, the back, p all over again was ill...

Masha
29.05.2004, 07:28
Hello.
At me problems have begun with 30 years, the back all over again was ill, became then sick to lift an arm or a hand. .dumala from employment or occupations by greater or big tennis (was engaged 2 years). Now to me 36, sometimes a pain and gravity in kolenjah and a back, and in the right arm or hand too. Chlamydias found out, has treated and already many times handed over analizy-are not found out. I go to pool, it becomes easier not, water in pool cold and I am long do not float. Sometimes, after hot douche, knees as bakes...
We wish to give birth to the second child (to the first 18). Whether it is possible or probable kak-that to cure? The status not always such, simply sometimes Repeats. .mozhet to be 2 times a year. In anamnize, dizbakterioz, atrophic artirt and refljuks-an esophagitis. At present I am in Kanede, has handed over everyones analizy-have not found anything!!! I am going to to go to Russia, in Sankt-Petersburg. There can be you will advise doctors or which I need to hand over analyses. Thanks

Kuzmina J.O.
01.06.2004, 23:17
Dear Masha! Tennis players enough often hurt pleevye joints. As if to suspicions on urogenital infections besides analyses on a chlamydia it is necessary to be surveyed on mycoplasmas, a ureaplasma, gonokokki, etc. infections. The best method - PTSR (the smear from a urethra undertakes, the cervical channel and a vagina).

Masha
03.06.2004, 05:46
Thanks for the operative answer.
Strange so, knees have passed or have taken place in itself... There can be it an arthritis?
I did or made a picture of a humeral joint in Peter, artroznye izmeninija...
Can be have a drink a calcium?? Here many any variants, I do not know in what doses it is necessary to drink to not harm to a stomach.
Now I in tennis any more do not play, and the brush of the right arm or hand in the mornings kak-would become numb also movements are held down any time, then, in current of day, anything. How to stop this process??? Prompt, please.

Kuzmina J.O.
03.06.2004, 09:37
Dear Masha! To drink a calcium, certainly, it is possible. Will not be worse. Whether there will be an effect - doubtfully. As to a humeral joint - that the physiotherapy, massage is useful. The same concerns or touches and shejno-a thoracal department of a backbone. Tablets is already last business when prirodno-physical methods do not suffice.