PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! One year ago the right knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick me strongly. To the person...

It is white
02.06.2004, 00:26
The dear doctor! One year ago the right knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick me strongly. Especially at descent or release on a ladder. Rise was less morbid. Could not sit down to rise. In the summer all has passed or has taken place. But by the winter snovo has amplified, even the knee has swelled up a little. Accepted tablets amodopirina and Butadionum. The pain has ceased. Have decided to hand over the analysis of a blood. Have put revmaprobu, revmofaktor. And on an arthritis have checked up. But all analyses send or have left absolutely pure or clean
What is it? Really when at the person all by way of at it or him should hurt or be ill;be sick all?

IN ADVANCE I THANK

Tatarchenko A.V.
03.06.2004, 03:45
Dear It is white. Not clearly from your report, whether there was at you kogda-nibud a trauma of a knee joint. Intensifying be ill or sick at descent or release from a ladder it is characteristic for damage of an internal meniscus of a knee joint. And the tumescence of a joint could be articulate or joint reaction (sinoviitom) on damage. Survey, the roentgenogram of a knee joint is necessary.