PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Having jumped off from height, I have received a bruise of both heels. To go...

Alexander
29.05.2004, 06:59
Hello the doctor! Having jumped off from height, I have received a bruise of both heels. I can not practically go. Advise, please, as well as than to treat.

Elkin D.V.
30.05.2004, 08:15
Whether precisely it is a bruise? You addressed in trampunkt. If fractures are not present, it is necessary to estimate or appreciate an integrity ahillovyh tendons. If vse-taki it is a bruise, treatment - rest, mestno - analgesic ointments (for example, Indovazin, Fastum-gel and t. Item).

Alexander
31.05.2004, 19:27
In trvmpunkt I addressed, have made a picture, have diagnosed a bruise. But about ahillovyh tendons to me have told or said nothing. You recommended rest, means to me it is not necessary to try to go? Thanks big, the doctor, for references.

Elkin D.V.
01.06.2004, 15:18
The bruise, as well as any other trauma, demands the sparing attitude or relation to the injured place. By what go you can (though and is sick), tendons are whole, however in absentia I do not undertake to approve or confirm probably. Try to reduce volume of loads (run, walking on a ladder, sports). Be guided by own sensations.

Alexander
03.06.2004, 01:51
Thanks big, the doctor!