PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years ago the arthrosis of a joint of the big finger of the right leg or foot has begun. Through go...

Anna
01.06.2004, 15:42
Two years ago the arthrosis of a joint of the big finger of the right leg or foot has begun. In a year joints of fingers of the right arm or hand and a knee joint of the right leg or foot have started to hurt or be ill;be sick. The doctor has recommended ointment and trays or basins with the certain periodicity. At me tonsils and an angina not a rarity often inflame. Consult, please, concerning treatment of the begun disease. To me of 27 years. Of heart I do not complain. What possible or probable reason of disease? Thanks.

Solomatov V.G.
02.06.2004, 11:19
Dear Anna, odnostronnost specifies lesions an osteochondrosis of a backbone. Make pictures of a backbone. And is even better address internally, t. To. The osteochondrosis in itself does not happen and it is necessary to find its or his reason - a lesion of concrete internal organs. As us to find see through a new paragraph. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century